Skill Development Program
The vision of Hon. Bhaorao Deoras ji was to make the socially and economically weaker section of the society self-sufficient and live with pride. To fulfil that, Bhaorao Deoras Seva Nyas (BDSN) has planned to give Skill Development Training to unemployed youth (in the newly developed condition due to Corona pandemic) to break away from poverty and leverage them to work their own way to uplift the social and economic ladder with dignity and pride. The Nyas is planning to conduct the trainings under the banner – Samarth Bharat for them. In it, BDSN will provide pathways for re-skilling and up-skilling workers in these identified sectors, to enable them to transit into formal sector employment through a developed network of quality instructors. BDSN also aims to help the capable candidates in becoming an entrepreneur, i.e., starting their own unit by helping in infrastructure development.
To start with, a group of around 550 selected candidates from Delhi/NCR area, between the age group of 18-40 years would be provided Skill Development Training Program through Samarth Bharat. There are three modes of learning – Online. Offline and E-learning.
The fields in which BDSN is planning to start the courses are:
- Apparel made-Ups & Home Furnishing Sector
- Banking & Financial Services Sector
- Electronics and Electrical Sector
- Food Industry Capacity Sector
- Furniture and Fitting Sector
- Handicraft & Carpet Sector
- IT-ITSS Sector
- Logistics Sector
- Management Entrepreneurship & Professional Skills Sector
- Retail Association Sector
Base line Survey:
The Corona Pandemic has caused lakhs of our youth to become unemployed and because of that they are running for the survival. The objective of this program is to give this young generation training of different skills or improving their skills and make them self-reliant and come out of the difficult situation caused by Corona pandemic. To encourage them to come forward in the mainstream of the society by taking up alternative occupation by way of Skill Development Training is one of the important means which would be helpful in generating new avenues for wages and self-employment.
Objectives and Benefits:
The following objectives shall be achieved by the Nyas:
- Provide Skill Development Training Program (online, offline and e-learning) which falls under item (ii) of Schedule VII of the Company Act 2013.
- The training program is structured for uplifting the most down trodden persons.
- To enable trainees to gain hands on learning experience beyond the generic learning experience in their respective industry.
- To help the eligible trainees in getting job in different reputed companies
- To help the selected trainees in becoming entrepreneur by helping them to build the required infrastructure.
- The ten different courses have their own criteria to be fulfilled.
- The age limit ranges from 18 to 40 years for different fields.
- The Educational qualification also ranges from Class 8 to Graduation or Engineering depending on the requirement for that particular field.
- No course requires to have any practical experience in that field
- A Character Certificate duly signed by the DM/SDM will have to be submitted by the candidate.
Methodology for the Training Program:
- Mobilization of Candidates: Interested candidates aptitude for the selected courses and fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be mobilized for the training. Appropriate publicity of the training program would be done to attract the candidates from the target group to avail the benefits.
- Selection Procedure: The Selection Committee comprising the officials of BDSN and the Samarth Bharat team shall be constituted for the selection of the eligible candidates.
- Conduct of Training: Time duration of the training for different fields is different which may be from 7 days to six months. The training may have a mix of online, theoretical and practical input will be organised in pursuance of common norms for skill development. Session of job readiness, preparing them for the subsequent employment and also start their own unit to be self-employed will also be organised.
- Shri Ashish Kila
- Shri Bharat Bhushan
- Shri Praveen Arya
- Shri Raju Bista
- Shri RCM Reddy
- Shri Surya Prakash Tonk